Learn Golang language with basic examples and tutorials. Go is an open source programming language that allows to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. With Go you can build multi-platform application for linux, mac or windows, with the same code and from the same platform.
- Golang for loop - tutorial and examples
- Json encoder: how to marshal data with go
- Json decoder: how to unmarshal data with go
- Make http GET request with Go
- How to read file in Go
- How to write file in Go
- Time in go: unix, readable date and back
SwiftUI is the framework developed by Apple for building user interfaces for iOS, tvOS, macOS, and watchOS. SwiftUI is a cross-platform framework.
- Text in SwiftUI: size, color, alignment
- How to add UIHostingController to an existing UIViewController
- Swiftui image example: how to load images in a swiftui view and resize it
Jetpack Compose is Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI. It simplifies, accelerates and boost UI development on Android. Jetpack Compose works with Kotlin's Api, and requires less code to develop amazing UI.
- Add Text in jetpack compose: style, color and weight
- How to build a list in jetpack compose with LazyColumn
- How to do the parallax scroll with jetpack compose
- How to create rounded corner shape with jetkack compose